Saturday, December 4, 2010

Night number one

Last night we went to Aunt Teppy's. Olivia needed a hair cut bad! So, we spent several hours there playing and Aunt Teppy gave Olivia and Gracie a trim. We got home fairly late and T2 did not get into bed into after 9:30am. He got into bed and asked for his binky one time. I said "nope, its gone...how about your leaf blower?"

He took that at first and gave it back after a minute. I told him I had to make Daddy's lunch and that I would be right back. I went to check on him after I made Daddy's lunch and he was passed out in bed....fast asleep! WOW!!!

Night one, success!!!

Thank you God!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Sounds like a good night to me. Just watch out for those kids at church... thye have binky's with them and he might try to steal one...

    ReplyDelete