Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day six...so far so...


Wednesday, December 8th. As I scan myself for wounds I am pretty pleased to announce that I am relatively wound-free! T2 has done amazingly well. His naps have suffered some..that is where the most of the battle wounds have been afflicted I am afraid. Our pretty 2+ hour naps have come to a sudden and awful stop. We have seen 45 min naps and today I saw an hour may an hour 10min tops. (Excuse me while I wail for a second.)

OK. Thank you.

Other than that he has done amazing. He does ask about it at nap and bedtime. We remind him that they are gone and ask him to pick something else out to sleep with. Here is the crazy part..HE DOES! He picks out a basketball mind you, or his leaf blower..but he climbs into bed and eventually settles in. It does take him a bit longer to fall asleep but not terribly long.

For non-believers, this is just a case of coincidence maybe or luck. I totally know that all the prayers from my friends and SIC totally made this smooth sailing possible. For that I thank you!

T2 does too.

Daddy too.

And his sister Grace whose room is right next to his!!! AND whose heart shatters when his does. ;)

SO far So God!

No comments:

Post a Comment